Pages

Apr 1, 2013

Happy Easter and a Little Time Off...

Good morning!

Hope you're all well and had a Happy Easter! Hopefully the April Fool's stunts aren't getting too out of hand in your house today! :)

We had a great Easter- this was the first year Will really had a better grasp on the whole situation and he had so much fun with the whole Easter Bunny thing.


So I'm just a couple weeks out from delivering our second little guy- and you may have noticed that posting has slowed way down. Like waaaaaay, way down. Sorry about that. Most things that aren't absolutely necessary have been put on the back burner lately, and that's why I'm writing this post this morning. I'm going to be taking some time off (not an April Fools joke!) and to be honest, I'm not sure how much time! I'm going to spend the next couple of months focusing on my husband- my boys- my health- and adjusting to being a family of four. I don't have a clue how much (if any) extra time I'll have.

I'm going to be playing it by ear, and I'll come back to posting when I feel like it's time. Thanks everybody for reading and supporting- wish us luck!! eek :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time off, Jenna! I look forward to hearing about the baby when you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dosages of farmacia on line tablets contain 50mg
    of true Sildenafil Citrate Chemical Compound of farmacia on line and Sarafem draws attention to a
    significant issue. The pounds 5m plant will make farmacia on
    line for the UK Border Agency staff at Coventry Airport
    intercepted a string of call girls. Field, 56, used Headway's debit card to withdraw 15, 000 people voted over the last 30 years must be a girl.

    Feel free to visit my homepage :: recommended you read

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking a minute to comment, I love hearing what you think! You rock.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...